29 September 2007

Happy Cock? Not mine.

So last night was Nightzout; for the first time.

"Baa ni ikimashou ka?" I said to my language tutor.
"Hai, iine!" Or something like that, it sounded more manly. His name is Ryu, and I am very happy because his english is not very good. Many of the people here have language tutors who have very good english skills and therefore they don't spend much time speaking japanese. I was able to spend an entire day practicing and learning and hopefully, imparting some of my most sophisticated knowledge of the english language to him.

Anyway we went to a bar called Happy Cock. You can find stuff about it online, its somewhat popular amoung foreigners. 3000 Yen. All you can drink. Fucking hungover.

Unfortunately the computers in the lab are ancient so I can't connect my camera or do anything on the internet (it dosent have the latest IE installed-so no aim, posting on people's walls, flash dosent work=fuck me). But, soon I will have some good pictures (maybe even one of me doing the Abe Lincoln). Definately some sips and some shrimp and white wine.

I learned that I have absolutely no game with any of the locals, about all I could muster was a pathetice "Odorimasenka?" No one was buying it. Nevertheless the night was spent dancing, having tequila poured into my mouth and tons of asahi. Also at some point this ugly american bartender was spraying the crowd with hydrogen or helium or some shit. There is also a Happy Cock regular who wears a pink shirt and a bright red suit, I have since heard that he usually wears a suit with the kanji for "pretty pig" on the back

Bottom line. Crazy.

My room is sweet, I have a balcony and a private bathroom. I've been meeting a ton of people from all around the world. This year is going to be completely insane. Pics to come.

In the past three days I have slept only twice and for a total of about 10 hrs. Jet lag is a bitch.

Hey Bus, there are some people from Michigan that remembered you from Japanese class as the weird kid with the beard. My words. His name is Andrew and he said you were funny. What an idiot (maybe he was lying).

No comments: