13 August 2007

Home again, home again. Jiggity-jig.

Well, I made it. 12 weeks with Motorola in the suburbs of chicago. It is nice to be back.

The school year is approaching so quickly, and with the school year comes me flying to Japan.

I have now received my Certificate of Eligibility! Now I just need a visa. Passport->COE->Visa->They let me into the country.

The next three weeks are already booked. Up north for the next week, then New York, then welcome week at UM. After that who knows what will go on during the three weeks leading up to my departure.

Quick recap of last couple weeks:
Parents came and went.
Lollapalooza with Heners (Daft Punk is incredible)
Internship presentation
Last hockey game at Twin Rinks
Drove to Ann Arbor
Played with the Blackbears
Merm left for good
Returned to rochester
Installed WOW on my sisters computer (works surprisingly well on macbooks)

Anyway, as times to Japan are closer approaching, I hope to post a bit more. Til then.

Days til Japan: 45

No comments: