23 July 2007

Tracks at Night

So I finished Harry Potter at about 2:30am today. Took me longer than I expedted it to, but I was spending time with my sister.

I have to say that it is far an away one of the best reading experiences I've ever had. Every loose end started in each book was tied up perfectly, there is little more you could ask for (though I'm sure I'll find something to complain about). It's definately brought a kind of closure to a long era of my life in which I read these books in anticipation of the next chapter's of the story. Rowling's world is one that seems unable to be contained in just 7 volumes. I expect someday we may see Hogwarts once again. But for now. All is well.

~~~

Sunday evenings kill me. I hate resigning to sleep and resigning to work in the morning. 3 more mondays, 3 more tuesdays, wednesdays, thursdays and fridays. That's all.

Not much to report on the japanese front. Dosen't seem like it will be easy to do any engineering credits...damn. Here's to holding out for hockey.

I want it to be friday already.

Days til Japan: 66 (I'm through 1/3 of the 100 days countdown, intense)

RIP Harvey Birdman

No comments: