02 July 2007

Let's get you caught up.

How to get a passport:

1. Apply for expedited service and hand over $160.00.

2. Wait a month until you realize that the passport isn't coming.

3. Call your congressman and ask them to help you get a passport (not joking).

4. Wait on an automated phone line for hours, after a few days get an appointment at a regional passport agency (downtown Chicago).

5. Without warning passport then arrives.

6. Cancel appointment, thank congressman.

So I finally have my passport. Another set of paperwork involved with this trips is finished. I've spent the entire first half of the summer stressing and running around putting together so many documents. I want that part to be over.

My passport now allows me to submit my application for a Certificate of Eligibility. After said certificate is approved I can then apply for a visa. Once my visa is approved I am free to enter the country. Damn Patriot Act always fucking with me.

Visited Madison, Wisconsin. Nice city. The Sig house is unbelievable, I thought ours was nice. I decided not to sit on my ass all day and play Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition so I grabbed my backpack and drove 2 hours only to find myself sitting on a couch watching someone play RE4 on their Wii. That's brotherhood.

I'm finnally going to make it to New York City. My pre-vacation, vacation will be at the end of august. There's a good chance that I'll be attending summerslam while there. That puts me at two WWE paperviews in one year.

Days until Japan: 87

No comments: